HVAC and Exterior EIFS Upgrade
Design – Bid – Build
|Initial Project Cost||$1,500,000|
|Scheduled Completion Date||February 2013|
|Actual Completion Date||January 2013|
|Owner||Tom Fante (Retired)|
Construction scope of work to be completed in 156 days included:
- Modification to existing duct system
- Installation of 2 new HVAC units
- Abatement and removal of existing exterior building surface
- Application of exterior EIFS insulation system
- Phased construction and swing shifts to limit impact to school activities.
Through an in-depth value engineering session, ICS and the architect were able to evaluate alternative materials, adding value and quality to the project, while saving a substantial amount of bond funds.